Electromagnetic multiple disc brakes
- Service brake
- Safety brake
- Emergency brake
- Zinc coated steel structure - epoxy resin painting - RAL 3000 final colouring.
- Stainless steel pins.
- Self lubricating bushes on main joints.
- Asbestos free linings, bonded to easy-to-replace plates.
- Friction coefficient μ =0,4.
- Braking torque scale indicator.
- The disc brake MATEC MD are negative brakes (spring loaded), i.e. the braking force is obtained by means of a spring that, through a suitable system of levers, transmits its amplified action to the braking pads, where the linings are fitted. An electrohydraulic or pneumatic thrustor makes an apposite force to the spring load , causing the pads to open, therefore the brake to release.
- The braking force given by the linings against the disk can be modulated by adjusting the spring.
- Braking torque changes depending on braking force modulation.
- Automatic wear compensation RG.
- Linings max wear indicator, fitted on rod FCU.
- Open brake indicator, either fitted on thrustor or on spring set (to be specified) FCA.
- Brake manual opening lever LSM.