Service brakes, safety brakes, emergency brakes welded steel structure in accordance with standards DIN 15435
- Service brake
- Safety brake
- Emergency brake
- Welded steel structure according to DIN 15435 - epoxy resin painting (2 coatings) - RAL 3000 final colouring.
- Manganese phosphated pins.
- Self-lubricating bushes on main joints.
- Light alloy drums with asbestos free bonded linings.
- Friction coefficient μ=0,42.
- Braking torque scale indicator.
- The drum brakes WESTCAR type A are negative.
- The braking force is obtained by means of a spring that, through a suitable system of levers, transmits its amplified action to the braking pads.
- Un attuatore elettro idraulico esercita un’azione opposta a quella della molla determinando, quando alimentato elettricamente, l’apertura del freno.
- An electrohydraulic or pneumatic thrustor makes an opposite force to the spring, causing the pads to open, therefore the brake to release.
- The braking force of the linings against the drum can be modulated by adjusting the spring.
- Braking torque changes depending on braking force modulation.
- Automatic wear compensation (RG).
- Linings max wear indicator (fitted on rod) (FCU).
- Open brake indicator, either fitted on thrustor or on spring set (to be specified) (FCA).
- Larger drum (50% wider) (L).
- Stainless steel pins (INOX)